Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fulton County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Fulton County
      Zips: 
    30348
    30348
    30358
    30343
    31107
    31126
    30321
    31106
    31141
    31156
    30325
    30377
    30304
    30357
    30301
    30302
    31139
    30358
    31131
    30272
    30023
    30355
    30077
    30009
    30268
    30332
    30005
    30334
    30337
    30354
    30350
    30342
    30268
    30004
    30361
    30022
    30363
    30349
    30314
    30337
    30313
    30097
    30344
    30291
    30354
    30311
    30213
    30344
    30350
    30328
    30336
    30306
    30315
    30327
    30310
    30349
    30312
    30331
    30097
    30324
    30009
    30308
    30005
    30326
    30022
    30004
    30342
    30075
    30328
    30076
    30318
    30305
    30303
    30309
      Coordinates: 
    33.79023999077486, -84.46701399063329
      Area total: 
    534.34 sq. mi., 1383.92 sq. km, 341975.04 acres
      Area land: 
    526.72 sq. mi., 1364.21 sq. km, 337103.36 acres
      Area water: 
    7.61 sq. mi., 19.72 sq. km, 4871.68 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Atlanta
    Address: 141 Pryor St SW
    County Courthouse
    Atlanta, GA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Fulton County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,066,710; Population change: 15.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,025 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,051
      Households: 
    11,386
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 557,232 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $159.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fulton County's population of Georgia of 7,339 residents in 1930 has increased 4,27-fold to 31,353 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.59% female residents and 50.41% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.03% in Fulton County, Georgia are married and the remaining 34.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.03% in Fulton County, Georgia are married and the remaining 34.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    494,006 residential units of which 90.80% share occupied residential units.

    31.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Fulton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.84% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 9.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fulton County, Georgia 47.60% are owner-occupied homes, another 42.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.23% are vacant.

  • The 57.48% of the population in Fulton County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.060%) of those eligible to vote in Fulton County, Georgia.

Skyline of Fulton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

753 Companies
354 Counties
521 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Auto-Owners Insurance Brentwood Regional Office

5410 Virginia Way, Brentwood, TN 37027

Berkley Technology Underwriters

222 S 9th St #2550, Minneapolis, MN 55402

Citizens Mutual Insurance Co of Lincoln Co TN

118 College St W, Fayetteville, TN 37334

Progressive Insurance

3800 Horizon Hill Blvd Ste 105, San Antonio, TX 78229

Stevens Agency

3706 S Railroad St, Phenix City, AL 36867

Other Companies

Acuity Insurance

2800 S Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081

A To Z Insurance Inc

5220 FL-7, Davie, FL 33314

The Hanover Insurance Group Regional Office

8000 I-10 Suite # 1012, San Antonio, TX 78230

A1 American Insurance Commercial & Personal Lines

1000 W Lake St, Addison, IL 60101

Enroll America

1969 E Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

Landscape of Georgia